At ClearSky Payments, we believe that independent business binds the web of community through positive, cooperative commerce. And every company deserves a merchant account with which they can feel confident. We believe it's our responsibility to serve all business owners with honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.
ClearSky Payment Solutions is a family owned and operated, independent electronic payments processing agency. We serve all types of business from retail to restaurant, eCommerce to mobile, non-profit to medical, professional services to hospitality. Offering innovative solutions with high quality products, transparent and competitive rates, and unsurpassed, personalized customer service is what we're all about.
At ClearSky we:
- Only believe in month-to-month agreements – We will never present a long-term contract for credit /debit card processing.
- Have no early termination fees – We understand things change in business. If for any reason a merchant must cancel their processing agreement, simply notify us within 30 days and processing will discontinue with NO extra charges.
- Never offer leases on terminals – In fact, most merchants qualify for our Free Terminal program.
- Always present Clear pricing – Full disclosure on all rates and fees.
- Offer a lowest rate guarantee – Once processing with us, we guarantee to match or beat any written proposal from a competitor with the same terms.
We founded ClearSky Payments on the premise that every business owner is a vital part of the community and deserves a fair, comprehensive merchant account. After 11 years of owning a small business and having to switch processors multiple times due to misleading contracts, hidden fees and poor service, it became clear that there was a need for an agency that could offer more.
Every day, with every company we serve, we work with our clients' needs in mind. Our mission is simple: to provide the best, most cost effective solutions at low rates and favorable terms with a dedication to personalized, hands-on customer service. We believe this helps our merchants to better serve their customers. And this, in part, is what helps create a better sense of community.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Daniel and Paulette Mason